Prototyping Tools to Test Web and Mobile Designs:
Prototyping is an integral part of the design process as it lets you and your team review concepts and share feedback in the early stages of a project. By creating an interactive mockup of a website or mobile app, you are able to identify any shortcomings in the flow and usability of your design before investing too much time or money into development.
While every designer has a unique set of needs for their mockups, using prototyping tools offers the functionality and flexibility required to create highly interactive concepts without a single line of code. Here are the best prototyping tools used in the industry:
- InVision – used for Web and mobile (Android and iOS)
- Justinmind – used for Web and mobile (Android, Windows, Blackberry and iOS)
- Marvel – used for Web and mobile (Android and iOS)
- Origami – used for Web and mobile (Android and iOS)
- Pixate – used for Mobile only (Android and iOS)