“Gather your data”
Wonder Woman’s Indestructible bracelets
- The princess of the Amazons is the Wonder Woman, a race of women who live free of men on Paradise Island, speaks English, a female of age 25.
- Wonder Woman (whom the Amazons named Diana) journeys to man’s world on a mission of diplomacy and peace, after growing up on this island
- She is said to be made of clay by her mother and the Greek gods bestowed her with life, making her the only Amazon who was not conceived by a man.
- Amazons,among whom she grew up, who taught her the skills of a warrior as well as the lessons of peace and love.
- Wonder Woman was already gifted with a wide range of superhuman powers and superior battle skills
- The weapons she posses includes: the Lasso of Truth created from the Golden Girdle of Gaea, a pair of indestructible bracelets formed from the shield Aegis of Athena., a tiara which serves as a projectile, and a range of devices based on Amazon technology.
- Wonder Woman being widely considered a feminist icon as she is depicted as a heroine fighting for justice, love, peace, and gender equality
- As a counter reaction to the presence of prominent male superheroes (at this time Superman, Batman and Captain America) with the hopes that the character could serve as an inspiration for young children (though in certain ways it was geared more towards female readers). Wonder Woman was created by the psychologist William Moulton Marston
- Wonder Woman was described in stories as “beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, swifter than Hermes, and stronger than Hercules.”
- Wonder Woman is an Amazon champion, who wins the right to return Steve Trevor (an American pilot, crash lands on Paradise Island) to “Man’s World” and fight the evil of the Nazis and she is armed with bulletproof bracelets, magic lasso, and Amazonian training,.
- Wonder Woman, despite being one of the most powerful members, joined the Justice Society of America as the first female member; albeit as the group’s secretary, .
- It is said that her powers would be removed in accordance with Aphrodite’s Law if she allowed herself to be bound or chained by a male.
- There was some controversy that she has also become romantically involved with Superman
- Wonder Woman has heightened resistance to magical attacks and manipulation.
- She is experienced in battling foes who use sorcery as a weapon.
- She heals at an accelerated rate due to her superhuman metabolism.
- She is a master of armed and unarmed combat, proficient with nearly every weapon of her culture, especially the bow and the javelin.
- She has at times engaged in battle with beings such as Superman, Darkseid, or the Gods of Olympus and held her own against them.
- Wonder Woman is one of the strongest and most powerful superheroes in the DC Universe.
- Her stamina affords her an incredible degree of resistance to blunt force trauma. However, her skin is not invulnerable and can be pierced by sharp projectiles.
- When she won the Contest to become Wonder Woman, she was given this pair of magical silver bracelets.The bracelets were explained as having been forged from the remnants of the Aegis, a shield made from the indestructible hide of the great she-goat, Amalthea, who suckled Zeus as an infant.
Things I would like to know about Wonder Woman
- Internal mechanism of the bracelets.
- What made her choose bracelets as her weapon?
- Wonder Woman’s bracelets are indestructible and were useful to deflect bullets, energy weapons, murderous weapons in Man’s World.
2. When crossed before her, the bracelets are able to generate a remnant of the Aegis, allowing her to deflect attacks far larger than the surface area of her bracelets. This remnant takes the form of a semi-visible spherical force field roughly twice the height of her. Wonder Woman uses them to conceal and conjure up swords
3. Bracelets are able to absorb the impact of incoming attacks, allowing Wonder Woman to not only deflect automatic weapon fire, energy blasts and other projectile weaponry, but also to absorb forces from a long fall.
4. Again, Wonder Woman can also slam the bracelets together to create a wave of concussive force and channel divine lightning when they were struck together at will, which is capable of making strong beings like Superman’s ears bleed.
Information missing about the bracelets
- How the bracelets used to get recharged, through electricity or battery operated??
- What is the science behind the working of the bracelets?
- What’s the significance of the star on the bracelets?
The bracelets work fine in almost any lighting conditions ,temperature, moisture condition. As the bracelets when stroked together produces lighting, it might interfere with the nature’s lighting, so its preferably not used in adverse climatic conditions like rain, drizzle. It produces a banging noise when stroke together.